Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Metal Container Industry

Today was just one of those days.... I feel so sad, and mad, and stressed, and frustrated, and just emotional. I'm hungry but nothing looks good. So I resorted to eating marshmallow maities for my dinner. Gross.  I will probably wake up in the middle of the night hungry because when I brush my teeth for the night, I don't like to eat anything afterwards. If I eat afterwards then I have to brush my teeth again. I don't want to brush twice! So I would rather try to sleep with a growling tummy than have to brush my teeth twice.
I think I've reached my emotional limit. I keep reminding myself "just 9 more days until I get to see Adam, keep pushing." I'm impressed that 5 weeks has gone by so fast, this week is dragggggggging though. I need Adam and I need him now, not in 9 days!
I had to read a case study for my capstone class that was like 20 pages! Case studies should not be that long. When I know I have to do a case study I usually procrastinate because they are only like 3 pages long max and then I just have 4 questions or so, piece of cake. Of course I left it to the night before and am now feeling overwhelmed with everything I learned about the metal container industry. I don't know what makes that industry attractive even after I read the 20 pages of who knows what. I'm writing this blog instead of writing my paper about this case. I just want to curl up in my bed and wake up with Adam to my side. 


The End. Blah.



No comments:

Post a Comment